Monday, May 15, 2006

Would you spent time helping others graduate?

Will you spend your precious time helping others ?

Yes I will. As much as I can. Unless the person totally irritates me and obviously sponging on my kindness.

Will others help me?

No, not always. I my prolonged PhD studies, I came across people who would want to read your manuscripts, until you tell them to help give you some feedback and typo errors. Then, suddenly they have no time to read your manuscripts.

I feel infuriated whenever I see these people. They just want to take and never receive. Have they forgotten that in the narrow fields that you are threading, you will eventually become colleagues or co -researchers one day?

What kind of significant or obvious advantage to graduate faster than you do in the long run?

No comments: